Shrimp Cauliflower Fried Rice
Our Meal Prep game is STRONG today
This makes for a really delicious, satisfying, quick, one-pan meal to eat immediately; but this is also one of our favorites for meal prep!
You can use pre-cut cauliflower rice to make this even quicker…it’s found just about everywhere these days.
My 2 favorites are Trader Joe’s brand and the big frozen bags found at Costco.makes about 4 servings
- 1 small cauliflower head, broken into florets
- 1 lb. raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 Tbsp olive oil or avocado oil
- 2 medium zucchini, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, diced
- 2 Tbsps coconut aminos, Bragg’s liquid aminos, or low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 1 tsp ginger powder
- 1 Tbsp sesame seeds
- Place cauliflower florets in a food processor and pulse until broken into rice-sized pieces. Do not over-pulse, or you’ll turn it to mush.
- Heat oil in a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat.
- Add in shrimp, garlic salt and ginger powder, then stir fry for about 2 minutes.
- The shrimp doesn’t have to be entirely cooked through at this point.
- Next, stir in the veggies and cauliflower rice and stir fry for an additional 4 minutes, or until tender.
- Add in coconut aminos, and cook stirring constantly until most of the liquid has reduced; just a few minutes more.
- Remove from heat and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Enjoy immediately, OR:
- You can divide your shrimp cauliflower rice equally among 4 airtight containers and refrigerate for up to 4 days.
- Reheat it just before serving and enjoy!
via Clean Food Crush https://ift.tt/2YjgFS6